Thousend times thanks!


To all the followers of the blog, to anyone who has been supportive of Frank or us in the last months and especially after his untimely death we want to say thanks from the bottom of our hearts. In the week after his passing we received so much warmth, stories, care and love, hardly describable. To us it was a very precious and valuable week and it was so good to have Frank at home where so many of his friends could visit him. And all the help, stories and info shared in that week led to a beautiful goodbye ceremony on a beautiful sunny autumn day. For those of you who could not attend, or those of you who wish to reread the funeral speeches, we publice them here (in dutch and english) with some pictures in grateful memory of, and tributed to Frank.We will miss him dearly, thanks for being with him and with us, one way or another,

On behalf of my family and his closest friends, Esther

Foto's Frank

maandag 12 september 2011

IT IS MONDAY MORNING

iT ISmONDAY MORNING AND i FEEL PRETTY GOOD BECAUSE i HAVE PLENTY TO reAD:BOOKS, TWO AGAINST the Odds and luckily the latest Vae Victis((number 100!) sadly, it came without a game, but I have plenty to sink my teeeth imto eith the Against the Odds. I feel like I have to write a new artivle for the C.B. NEWSLETTER. iN SHORT, I alwayshave to keeep mysrlf busy. Writing stuff for Marleen is a large part of it. THe readers of the C.B nresletter is abig fanclub of mine and I cannot afford to keep them waiting. Furtermore, eriting gives me the opportunity to pass on all the informaton I gathered over the years.I flatter myself with the thought that somebidy, somewhere down the line will profit from having read my stuff, now, is'nt that arrogace for you? Ot is just my internal history teacher coming out...


Greetings from my bureau..


FRANK WHO IS ON THE VERGE OF MORE WAKING THERAPY.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Before the walking therapy, you need the waking part over with. ;)

    You should write a book some time. I know you've got the stories, and they're wasted on too small an audience.
    I suggest 'Confessions of a Wargaming Geek', or some other book to tell little nerds around the world that they are not alone.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen