Thousend times thanks!


To all the followers of the blog, to anyone who has been supportive of Frank or us in the last months and especially after his untimely death we want to say thanks from the bottom of our hearts. In the week after his passing we received so much warmth, stories, care and love, hardly describable. To us it was a very precious and valuable week and it was so good to have Frank at home where so many of his friends could visit him. And all the help, stories and info shared in that week led to a beautiful goodbye ceremony on a beautiful sunny autumn day. For those of you who could not attend, or those of you who wish to reread the funeral speeches, we publice them here (in dutch and english) with some pictures in grateful memory of, and tributed to Frank.We will miss him dearly, thanks for being with him and with us, one way or another,

On behalf of my family and his closest friends, Esther

Foto's Frank

woensdag 14 september 2011

Arnhem weekend request

Coming weekend is the big commemoration of market-gargen. I long to go and attend the ceremonies, but clearly, in a wheelchair I am not getting far. Therefore I would like to ask if somebody can take me there )preferably on Sunday)/ M any thanks in advance

Greetings
sFrank

1 opmerking:

  1. I'd love to go with you and I've freed up the time, but as you know I won't be bringing a car. Someone else?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen